Thursday, October 13, 2005


I'm supposed to be happy..
through my fake smile?
To get here two years..
it took awhile...
I lead this life with grief..
always wanting to cry..
Always wondering to myself...
would I be better off if I would die?
I'm not weak I fought this life..
took a long while I'm still fighting..
It struck me down so fast..
just like a storm of lightning...
I remember my past...
I miss it with all my heart and soul..
Even now the truth..
---- No.. It's still not told..
I keep hiding through my days..
the days were I don't want to wake..
To much for me in this life..
there's so much at stake..
I cut before do I cut now?..
What does it matter to you..You don't know the strife...
or the pain I go through...
Don't judge me or my life...
walk in my shoes first..Feel this heart race...
this depressions thirst...
Feel this guilt I have...
for ever being born in this life..Feel this stress of mine..
because I never do anything right..
My life underneath the world...
hidden by the unfaithful lies..Hidden from the people in my life...
hidden from the blackened sky's..
The person they call me...
is that of unknown..My life ahead the truth...
it still wont be shown..

No comments: