Thursday, October 20, 2005


I handed you my heart,
You gave it back in pieces.
You took my life,
And now I take yours
You lied,
You hurt
Your time as come
Now your blood is on the floor
Not mine
Now, as the blood pours out on the floor,
I look at what I've done.
I think of how you hurt me,
Now it's my turn.
Now I sit in a corner
Knife in one hand
Looking at the scars
You may be gone,
But memories are forever
The pain will never stop
You will always live in me
You've done your job
You've scarred me for life
Are you happy now?
You're still here
All my problems
I blame you
My happiness is gone forever
It will never come back
Now I basically sit here to rot
Nothing to live for,
Yet nothing to die for.
I still think it's all your fault
You dug the knife into my skin
Your hand made these scars
All the little white lies
I don't believe
I'll ever be alright
I'll never be okay

No comments: